Our focus is to obtain best value for your organisation, whilst providing creative solutions for the refurbishment and extension of existing buildings and the construction of new buildings. Full multi-disciplinary team commitment can be provided by involvement of design and engineering specialists to meet your specific needs, and including value engineering to maximise project achievement.
Our experience covers the entire range of building types from modern offices to protected structures.
We offer the following services:
- Site inspection and detailed feasibility study
- Preparation of preliminary and detailed designs
- Engagement of the right team if additional specialist input is required.
- Preparation of budget costs and cost management throughout project
- Assessment of statutory requirements and the need for applications
- Preparing statutory applications for Building control and planning
- Preparing tender documents and specifications of work
- Supervise and implement the refurbishment works through to completion
- Administer the building contract through to completion including certifying all payments due under contract
Acting as Assigned Certifier under the Building Control Amendment Regulations (BCAR) or issuing Opinions on Compliance