“Omega Surveying Services” offer a complete architectural and design service to commercial clients. We work with all types of buildings and provide architectural and design services for new buildings, extensions, alterations, conversions and refurbishments. As most of these developments require planning permission from the Local Authority, we guide our clients through the Planning Application process.
Our services can include the following stages:
- Initial consultation and development of the client brief: This will include a site visit to establish client’s requirements based on their initial design concepts and budget available. The extent of architectural services required by the client is usually determined at this stage. Preliminary design sketches are prepared for discussion purposes. Any consultations with Local Authority Planners can be arranged.
- On agreement of the preliminary design sketches we then prepare design drawings for approval by the client.
- A planning application can then be submitted to the relevant Local Authority for the proposed development.
- Fire Safety Certificate and Disability Access Certificate applications can also be prepared if required.
- We can provide a full supervision service or carry out interim inspections during the construction project. If required Omega Surveying Services can act as the Assigned Certifier to certify your building.