Francis Halligan MSc in Project Management | BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying
Position: Project Surveyor
- M.Sc. in Construction and Project Management – Queens University - 2011
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying - Dundalk Institute of Technology 2008
Francis joined the firm in 2015 following two years as a Building Officer with Louth Meath Education and Training Board. During his time in this employment his responsibilities included preparation of and submission of planning applications, providing technical advice to LMETB on the procurement of new facilities and procurement of contractors for remedial work to facilities.
Prior to this, Francis was with McDonald Surveys as a land surveyor carrying out of topographical, volumetric, hydrographic, as-built, and legal boundary surveys and drawings.
He has worked in the construction industry leaving 2nd level education in 1996 and is a time served painter and decorator.
He has worked on a number of large projects and reports since joining the firm, taking them from inception to completion such as:
- The Ice Rink & Middle Gardener Street – Remediation of Fire Issues to Common Areas prior to sale
- Harbourmaster Place III – Commercial Insurance Reinstatement Valuation
- Parkview – Investigation and remediation of water ingress and render defects, including management of a Premier Guarantee claim
Francis is currently working towards becoming a Chartered Building Surveyor.