Christopher Duffy BSc (Hons) MSCSI MRICS Cert CII
Position: Chartered Building Surveyor
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying - Dundalk Institute of Technology 2014
- Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors (MSCSI)
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyor (MRICS)
- Registered Building Surveyor
Christopher Duffy joined the firm direct from college in 2014.
He has worked in the construction industry as a joiner with general building contractors since leaving 2nd level education in 2002.
Christopher achieved chartered status in 2016
He has worked on a number of large projects and reports since joining the firm, taking them from inception to completion such as:
- Belmayne Ireland Ltd – Remediation of 125 apartments
- Clonattin Village – Completion of 12 apartments and 19 Houses
- Irish Aviation Authority – Pre Lease Schedule of Condition and Capital Expenditure Report
- Clontarf Bay – Remediation and certification of mixed use development